Yakima Youth Soccer and Yakima Crossfire follow the United States Soccer Federation "Rules of Play."
FIFA LAWS OF THE GAME
U6-U12 RULES OF COMPETITION
U11 PLAY UP WAIVER
U11 MODIFIED RULES_BUILDOUT LINE
FIELD LAYOUT AND RULES U9 - U12
RULES OF COMPETITION U13 UP
RCL RULES AND REGULATIONS 2018-19
RULES OF THE GAME-U.S. FUTSAL
Regional Club League Important Links & Files
How to schedule/reschedule matches in Affinity?
Where can I find the standings for the RCL?
• Click on Schedules/Results & Standings in the left side menu
Why isn’t my team’s result listed for the match just played?
• Make sure that both managers from the matches have reported the score correctly, and listed all cards correctly. Incorrectly listed (or missing) cards can prevent a match from showing up in the standings as the report is incomplete.
How do I challenge a card issued in a match?
• Please see the Best Practices and Rules documents for the RCL: request a HEARING within 24 hours of the match. No fees are due but all hearings must occur before the next scheduled match.
How do I use the digital rosters and player cards and scoring?
• Managers: wys-2016rcl.affinitysoccer.com/m/pass/index.aspx
• Coaches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDAIyZqKUQg
• Referees: https://youtu.be/Aimk2ckw1AE